1.4.3 Bug-Fix patch for PC
A new bug fix patch (1.4.3) just went live on Steam & GOG. It just fixes a few mostly minor bugs that were lingering in 1.4:
– Fixed an issue where you could collect multiples of a bundle’s reward in the community center if you closed the menu without collecting them.
– Fixed an issue where naming your pet the name of an NPC could have your pet appear on the calendar on that NPC’s birthday.
– Fixed an item duplication exploit when using the add to existing stacks button on an inventory with a full stack.
– Made some fixes to the Turkish localization.
– Fixed a bug in the Crafting Menu that could cause extra resources to be consumed in certain situations.
– Adjusted the Four Corners farm map to fix layering issue with buildings.
– Fixed a bug where you could enter Wizard’s Tower before unlocking the Community Center.
– Taking a map screenshot while the option to show menu backgrounds is on will no longer render the menu in the screenshot.
Fixed an issue causing certain wallpapers to grant a Lost Book when selected in the Catalogue.
– Fixed an issue where you could get your grange score immediately after asking Lewis to judge your grange during the Stardew Valley Fair.
I should have more info about 1.4 on consoles very soon. Thanks for your patience.
And to PC players, I hope you’re enjoying the update.
Thank you for playing,