Stardew Valley 1.2 live on Xbox One + Playstation 4!
Hey folks! Stardew Valley 1.2 is now available for Xbox One and Playstation 4 players!
Stardew Valley is now available to play in seven different languages; English, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Brazilian-Portuguese! While localization is the main feature of this update, 1.2 also includes some controller improvements and important bug fixes. Check the patch notes below!
Equates to PC version 1.2.29
- Translations for German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
- When using a controller, the cursor will snap between menu buttons by default. If you disable that, the cursor will instead accelerate while moving.
- When using a controller, pressing the back button will skip events that are skippable.
- Wallpapers and floors no longer have a tile placement indicator showing a random object
- Increased stability of preference-saving code.
- Fixed a crash that can happen when a pig tries to spawn a truffle but there’s no space for it.
- Fixed a couple of rare crashes that could have occurred at any time during the game.
- Fixed a typo of the word ‘pronounce’ in the marriage event.
- Fixed the player not getting the recipe for Cookies if they skip Evelyn’s event.
- Farming level now affects crop yield prior to level 10.
- Fixed crashes while loading save files.
- Fixed crashes while saving due to slay-monster quest.
- Minor performance improvements on the farm. (Console Specific)
- Miscellaneous audio fixes. (Console Specific)
- Removed achievements tab from collection window (Console Specific).