Here’s some of the stuff I’ve added recently:
These can be built in the mines. When you use them, you can quickly travel to any other mine elevator platform you’ve built. Build a network of these and make mine travel a breeze.
As you explore the mines, you might encounter a dungeon entrance. If you can make it through in one piece, you might just leave with a pocketful of golden souvenirs. These dungeons are procedurally generated to keep things fresh. They are also totally optional for those who prefer to avoid combat!
- A new dungeon-exclusive monster
- Ladders that lead to and from each mine level
- More or less finished the different mine biomes
- approx. 10 new mine-exclusive “decor” items
- (stuff I won’t spoil)
- A couple of new deep mine songs
- Back-end file IO stuff that keeps the mines persistent