New Update for Android and Hotfix patch for PC
February 11th, 2020 in Uncategorizedposted on
The 1.4 update is now available to all users on Android. iOS is still in the approval process, but should be available soon.
Also, there is a small patch out now for PC platforms (1.4.5) that solves the following issues:
- Fixed an issue on Windows where the game would initialize incorrectly and start without audio.
- Fixed an issue where passable objects, such as torches, could block you from attacking enemies that are standing nearby.
- You can now reclaim the Ancient Seed crafting recipe from Gunther if you donated an Ancient Seed artifact and collected only the seed and not the recipe.
- Fixed an issue that would allow animals to walk on certain water tiles alongside some bridges.
- Wallpapers can no longer be used in place of items to be processed into artisan goods.
- Fixed the Lewis statue letter not granting its reward in the Simplified Chinese localization.